By some accounts, the U.S. National Debt is so high enough now that even if we wanted to pay it off, everyone in the country would have to chip in a whopping $30,000 per person! This is based on a 9.3 trillion dollar debt divided by 303 million people. Since only about 143 million of …
Tag Archive: Federal Budget
Quote of the Moment
Information is the currency of democracy. — Thomas Jefferson
We can create a better future together if we know the facts and understand the issues. But, too much politics is aimed at confusing the issues to get votes or ratings. I'm trying to clarify the issues for myself, and I'll share it with you. Civil, authentic dialogue is welcome.
- Sarah Palin Says Romney and Ryan Not Telling the Whole Truth
- Charges against Doctor Implicate Pakistan in Bin Laden Cover up
- The Smearing of Amanda Knox Shows Reading News Critically is Critical
- Occupying Wall Street or Preoccupied with Anger?
- Unemployment is Likely Not a Big Factor for Obama Reelection