There was a lot of talk this week about President Obama’s approval ratings dropping to 43%, but it is not clear this really means anything. In fact, I think it is arguable that — since we all know that some tough choices need to be made — if his approval rating was high, it would …
Tag Archive: presidential approval ratings
Quote of the Moment
Every government degenerates when trusted to the rulers of the people alone. The people themselves are its only safe depositories. — Thomas Jefferson
We can create a better future together if we know the facts and understand the issues. But, too much politics is aimed at confusing the issues to get votes or ratings. I'm trying to clarify the issues for myself, and I'll share it with you. Civil, authentic dialogue is welcome.
- Sarah Palin Says Romney and Ryan Not Telling the Whole Truth
- Charges against Doctor Implicate Pakistan in Bin Laden Cover up
- The Smearing of Amanda Knox Shows Reading News Critically is Critical
- Occupying Wall Street or Preoccupied with Anger?
- Unemployment is Likely Not a Big Factor for Obama Reelection